Friday, February 25, 2011

My Laptop Has Finally Arrived

Waiting for 10 days, finally arrived!!! This 3 big boxes have let me wait sooo long.
 10 days ago i have ordered this laptop through Dell online store.This laptop is Dell Vostro 3700 with the spec of Intel® Core™ i5-560M Processor, 4GB (2X2G) DDR3 SDRAM, 2 DIMM Vostro 3700 Nvidia Geforce GT 330M, 1GB Graphics and 500GB Hard Drive.
The minimal design and 17" LCD is attracted me and the price is in my budget. Although both of my brothers think that the size is too big but this is what i want ( bigger screen ). According to the comment from the user "it's better that Macbook", I never use Macbook before but I will just trust that :D. I also extra order a cooling pad and a laptop bag through the online store.
Belkin Laptop Cooling Pad
Belkin 17" EVO Messenger Bag Caviar and Brick Red
Now i can do my account and design work at my store and no more extra works at home now. My life will change with this new gadget. buahahaha~!!! Can't sleep now, so high~!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment