Friday, November 19, 2010

102 Closet Opening

102 Closet is finally OPEN~!!!!! about 2 months ago...
The finishing interior
After 102 Closet is open, I left no time and energy to update my blog, 1 hour on the traffic, 12 working hour, 1 hour doing account, 3 hour use to prepare meal, eat and watch movie or chit chat with my brothers, 8 hour to sleep.
My mother was warning me must open the shop on 4th of September, because it is a good day in Luna calender. The renovation is done on 3th of September, thanks to the help of my brother by putting all the clothes on rack, 102 Closet is opening on 4th of September successfully.

Many family and freinds have come to visit and give me some presents, some of them even come to help me sells some clothes.
Due to haven't buy the display model, i have hired my brother as display lol~ the boutique is just near the escalator at 1F lot102, Please come to visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment